Thursday, May 19, 2011

Katiedid snack happy.

Here are a few of my favorite snacks that = YUMMY in my tummy!
1. Pita Pal Original Flavor Hummus. I recently joined Costco and {to my pure delight!} discovered they sell this gigantic tub of hummus. The hubster and I devour this entire tub each week.
2. Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Pickles made with Splenda. I may or may not have eaten the entire jar on day one. Enough said.
3. Fage Greek Yogurt. I eat one every single day. Each serving has 12g of protien! Couldn't believe my eyes. {Blueberry and strawberry are my personal favorites.}
4. Baby carrots. Plain or with the hummus. Doesn't matter. I can not get enough of these babies!

And just to throw another picture into this post, here I am extremely HAPPY at work today after finding out I have a potential family practice clinical site for this summer!
THUMBS UP!
{I have been losing sleep over this for the past three weeks.}

I hate, hate, hate asking people for favors.
It causes me severe anxiety.
{I would much prefer to just do it all by myself.}
And asking someone if I can tag along with them for three months is no small committment on their part.

In the past I have used an agency through school for clinical assignments.
Well, this summer they basically said, "You are on your own chick."
TOTAL SHOCKER.
Today the agency called said there was a potential spot for me.
Keeping my fingers crossed the lady seals the deal this afternoon!

Want another reason for this mid-week happiness?!
Today is day SIX of the China Glaze yellow manicure and only ONE teeny-tiny chip is visible on my thumb.
INCREDIBLE.
You proved me wrong China.

Get happy today!
One way or another.

No comments: