Saturday, July 2, 2011

Katiedid fib and flashback.

The fib.
I said my next post would be a birthday recap. 
 I fibbed. Oopsie.  
 I was extremely busy doing clinic work and darting to and from multiple other appointments this week.  
Hopefully, between the school work and fireworks this weekend I will be able to whip up a little birthday special for you. 

The flashback. 
This is MM and I on the 4th of July in 2003. 
He was 21 and I was 18. 
It's perfectly acceptable to laugh!
I did for about 15 minutes.
{Did you check out the classy choker and belly button ring? Unacceptable.}

Have a safe, happy, and fun-filled 4th of July weekend!
I am contemplating lighting this picture on fire with a sparkler. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the flash back pic. I have plenty of those too. Have a happy 4th!

Ashley Jones said...

I think it's precious :)
Hope you and yours had a fabulous 4th!

xoxo