Monday, June 27, 2011

Katiedid look back at twenty-one through twenty-five.

I turned twenty-six last week. 
All the details of the birthday festivities will be revealed in the next post.
It was so fun it deserves a LONG, detailed post of its very own!

On my birthday I always try to remember what I did for my previous birthday celebrations.
I have the worst memory. And my husband has the best memory.
So, Mr. Smarty Pants is usually the one telling me what we did the year before.

I decided to dedicate this post to looking back and remembering all of my "adult" birthdays.
Enjoy the trip down Birthday Memory Lane...

twenty-one. 
A night out with nursing school friends in Galveston.




twenty-two. 
A simple celebration and dinner with close family and friends. 



twenty-three. 
My husband (then boyfriend) surprised his mom and I with a joint party! 



twenty-four.
A special dinner with MM, brunch at my favorite spot, and poolside fun.





twenty-five. 
 Dinner at my favorite Mexican Restaurant and a fun-filled family trip to New Braunfels. 








Check back in a few days for all the details about twenty-six. 
Make your week worth celebrating!

No comments: