Monday, October 22, 2012

Emmedid 6 month pictures.

Cristin, a darling family friend, from Jacqueline Mclaine Photography took Emme's 6 month pictures back in September. The truth is, I have had the edited photos for a while now but I wanted to save this post until I had every stinkin' snapshot of our little lady. Cristin did such a fantastic job capturing Miss Emme's little personality and I wanted to showcase all of her amazing talent!

The edited favorites:

And because I have never been a "less is more" kind of girl...
The million unedited favorites:
 The end. 
Hope you are not having this kind of Monday!
And thanks again, Cristin! 
You all can "like" the Jacqueline Mclaine Photography on Facebook to see all of their incredible work. Also, I am pretty sure they still have a few Christmas mini-session openings available for all of you Houston readers that are interested. 

No comments: