Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Katiedid Stella and Dot.

Y'all,
I am "hosting" an online Stella and Dot Trunk Show for the next 2 weeks!

Truth:
I am a self-confessed jewelry-aholic and Stella and Dot is my favorite brand for many reasons.
1. They have truly classic pieces that can be carried over from season to season and year to year.
Example:
Today's outfit with the signature clover necklace.
Really, this necklace can spice up any plain {and clearly Mom!} outfit. It's also perfect for layering with other necklaces.
2. Not only do they have classic pieces, but really playful ones too. I will be splurging on this fantastic gold bib number.  
3. The quality of their jewelry is top notch. No darkening of the "gold" or funny smelling metal.
4. They have something for everyone! I have already started thinking about Christmas gifts and have my eye on a few things for the favorite girls in my life. 

Here is the link to my online trunk show:

It's ok... Go ahead...
And do a little mid-week shopping!
Spanks!

No comments: