Monday, March 19, 2012

Katiedid bare the belly. {8}

Just to make things complete...
Here are my last few belly photos. 
No make-up and in comfy clothes is how I lived.
If you have been pregnant before, I know you won't judge me.

38 weeks. 

39 weeks. 

Just for my own memory:
-These last few weeks were MISERABLE. 
-Sleeping was nonexistent due to being unable to roll over and multiple nighttime potty trips.
-The back pain/left butt cheek pain was intense! I could hardly walk!
-I didn't gain any weight the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy. Food would not fit in my belly. 
-We tried all the "home remedies" to induce labor. No success.
-Pregnancy is much cuter on other people. Yourself, not so much.

I was induced {well, sort of} at 40 weeks and 1 day. 
Check back soon for the whole story. 

2 comments:

Big K Fam said...

You were so CUTE pregnant! I gained 5 pounds the last week and felt like a whale ;-) I hope you're enjoying mommyhood!

Unknown said...

Hi Katiedid,no make-up,NO problem,for you're GORGEOUS without it!!!And that baby belly you have is like BEAUTIFUL and GLORIOUS and MAJESTIC!!!