Monday, November 12, 2012

Katiedid celebrate 3 years.

October was a BUSY {but oh so fun!} month.
I am planning on slowing down a bit this week before all the holiday hoopla starts and spending our daily nap times blogging all the updates. 

Here is short and sweet recap of our 3rd Anniversary on October 10th. 

The day started off as usual around the Martin house ... Playing Mommy, repeatedly messing up then picking up my house, and staying in my pj's all day. The typical entertaining emoji filled conversations between Matt and I carried on as well. I am so thankful he loves me "as is."

We decided to forego our traditional Sorrento date from years 1 and 2 and have a "date night in" after we put little Emme to sleep. We wanted to have some family time before her and I headed out on a girls only trip the following afternoon. 

I rocked our sweet girl to sleep...
While Matt picked up our sushi take-out AND surprise Sonic Oreo Blasts. 
The love of my life. 
Team MAK forever and ever. 
The traditional anniversary pose and wedding shoe appearance. 
We ended the night cuddling on the couch, drinking wine, and watching our wedding video. We were in tears by the end and after watching the drunken dance party that took place. It was truly the best party we have ever been to!
Every year just gets better and better! 
I love you, Matty Mar. 

No comments: