Thursday, July 19, 2012

Katiedid add a few letters.

Yesterday I passed my Family Nurse Practitioner boards and now I can officially add those cherished letters on to my name.
Oh HAPPY day! 

 And to start off the happy day I woke up to the sweetest, most encouraging love note from the hubs and Emme. Then my assigned locker number during test time was one of my most favorite numbers. We were married on 10.10.09 so I knew it was a good sign! 

We celebrated last night with a few of our favorite beverages and a fun dinner with family and friends. 

This afternoon Emme and I are heading to the Galleria to order a little somethin' I have had my expensive eye on (and been saving for!) for a while now. 
Then it's laundry/cleaning/packing time because we are headed on our first family vacation!

Good things truly do come to those who WORK HARD and WAIT. 

The extra info:
-I often get asked what FNP's can/can not do. Here is the Wiki definition which provides a quick little run down. 
-As for my future as a FNP, we shall wait and see. I am slowly going to look for the right job for myself and my family. I want something part-time and nondemanding. I am confident something perfect will come along eventually. 

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Amanda @ everyday b and b said...

I'm a new follower to your blog and I must say you and your family are so cute! Congrats on passing your boards!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Congrats!!
PS I love your new bag!