Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hollydid get engaged.

I know I have been dropping hints about what an exciting and LOVEly 2013 we have had so far. 
Well, here is the start of it...
My sweet little sister got engaged!
Her boyfriend, Chris, knew exactly how he wanted to pop the question...
In my parents backyard, just as the sun was setting, and with family watching. 
Chris, his dad, and my parents helped decorate that afternoon and I did my best to distract Holly.
It turned out absolutely adorable!
His parents were hiding out in my parents game room and I was camped out in the summer kitchen. 
Pre-dinner drinks at my parents house turned into the perfect proposal. 
 She said YES. 
I kid you not, this guy planned out every stinkin' detail. 
From the candles, to the lights, to the rose petals!
You've got yourself a good one, Holls!
Chris made sure he had my approval before purchasing the ring. That was an easy YES too!
It's gorgeous! And I loved being able to return the favor!
These two lovebirds wanted to be Mr. and Mrs. before their {SOON!} move to Tanzania. 
So, we whipped up a full out WEDDING in TWO weeks!
It CAN be done! And done PERFECTLY, I might add!
I'll post more details super soon!

2 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

What a beautiful engagement!!
I had mine in a little over a month and I thought that was fast! 2 weeks wow!

Annie said...

Two weeks is quick! I can't wait to see details! Congratulations to your sister & her fiancé!