Saturday, February 11, 2012

Katie{and mini}did get showered with love. {1}

I know I have mentioned it before...
But, I have been graciously blessed with the sweetest and most generous MIL ever. 
See that pretty lady pictured above. 
{The one that doesn't look identical to me.}
That is my Mommy #2 and "Grammy" to be. 

She and her sweet friends gave mini-Martin and I the most lovely little shower. 
The oh so yummy brunch-ish goodies. 
 
MIL/Grammy, SIL/Aunt Amanda, and I.
Grandmother/Gigi. 
My awesome Godmother {Michelle} and gorgeous Glamma. 
My favorites. 
Ashley, Auntie Holly, Lindsey. 
Add in Auntie Amanda. 
Cousin Tanya, Aunt Alexis, and Michelle. 
The gifts. 
Glamma couldn't pass up a pink Juicy blanket. 
{That's why I love her SO much.}
Mini-Martin was loving all the fun too!
The Daddy-to-be stopped by at the end!
{Such a sweet brother/sister picture.}

MM's Goddaughter, Miss Lexi. 
He is one good looking guy! 
My iPhone collage. 
And some pictures I sweetly stole from Cristin.
She has started a little photography business and is just so stinkin' cute.  
Mini-Martin and I are off to be showered with lots more love this afternoon!
My mom and sister, her best friend and daughter, and my awesome Aunt's are hosting it.
Hope you have a love filled Saturday!

No comments: