Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Katiedid love the moment.

{And follow Lindsey's lead because this idea is way to cool not to post.}
Moment Junkie logo
"Moment Junkie is a blog devoted to showcasing the best in contemporary wedding photojournalism, with a focus on moments between people that are timeless, heartbreaking, hilarious, or all of the above. 
{A quote taken from their website.}

Below are pictures of the priceless "moments" that took place on my favorite day. 
There are no words to describe these emotions. 

Sister adds the perfect touch while I savor every second. 

Caught up in the moment. 

Happy smiles. 

Happy tears. 

Melts my heart. 

There are no words. 

I love you when no one else is watching. 

Party. 

My husbands true style. 

I hope you don't mind that I put down in words...
How wonderful life is when you are in the world. 

A mother's love. 

Tie on the head= A darn good party!

Come and get it. 

Such an inspiration. 
{Today is their 31st Anniversary!}

Happily ever after. The end.

You should be a Junkie too!

1 comment:

Molly Dorsey said...

Such a gorgeous wedding! You were a beautiful bride!