Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Katiedid + Emmedid Daddy's Day 2012.

We are two lucky ladies because these two gentleman are simply the BEST. 
During one of our final "get back together episodes" I told MM that there was no other person I would want to be the father of my children. I meant it with my whole heart, So, having him finally be the father of my little girl made this Father's Day even more special. 

We started the weekend off by having our Dad's over for some pool time and a little cookout. 
Always a good time!
This smiley little nugget was loving swim time.
Just hanging. 
 Aunt Amanda. 
 Having our hands in our mouth has become quite common. 
 Gorgeous Glamma. 
The Daddy's!
Baby blue eyes. 
 We started Sunday off with some morning play and present time. 
 Little leggies. 
 Presents for Daddy. 
Grace loves gifts too. 
 Reading Emme's card. 
 Emme gave her Daddy canvases of pictures from her newborn photo shoot.
We then prettied up and headed to church. 
Here we are with our baby ballerina. 
 
Daddy, Papa, and little Emme. 
After church we went to brunch, MM played a little golf, and we ended the day with a family dinner. 
It was a GREAT Daddy's Day. 

Here are a few of my favorite guys on my most favorite day. 
And lastly, a little lovin' from last year.

No comments: